- The Chancery sends a monthly Word document containing the articles for the next month. The article layout is tri-fold. For each article:
Posts » Add Newset the title, and set the Category to
- Add the lectionary name (e.g., Counseling the Rich Man) and code (e.g., 13th Sunday after Holy Cross) as
- Cut-and-paste the first page (3 columns) and the second page (2 columns).
- Do NOT add the image from the Word document — instead, a second email will indicate which icon to use.
- Add <h2> markup for section headings.
- Add <em> and <strong> markup as indicated.
- Use [reference-pericope]…[/reference-periocope] as indicated, expanding any abbreviations.
- Add <ul>, <ol>, and <li> markup as indicated.
- Use <div class=’callout’ /> as indicated.
- Set the publication date to the appropriate sunday at midnight.
- Finally, Schedule